[05-06-2024] Shasta County, CA – Two People Hospitalized After Three-Vehicle Collision Along Eureka Way

Published May 7, 2024

[05-06-2024] Two People Hospitalized After Three-Vehicle Collision Along Eureka WayTwo people were hospitalized after a three-vehicle collision in Shasta County on Monday afternoon, May 6, 2024.

According to the California Highway Patrol, the traffic accident occurred at about 5:14 p.m. on Eureka Way and Lower Springs Road.

CHP confirmed that three cars were involved, including a Toyota Tundra occupied by two people. It is believed that the incident was caused by an initial collision that resulted in another crash.

The occupants of the involved Toyota were both injured and taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. The victims’ identities, extent of injuries, and current condition are unknown at this time.

CHP believes that alcohol and drugs are not factors in this particular case. 

No further details were immediately available.

Don’t Know What To Do After An Accident?

Your safety and rights depend on what you do next after an accident. Remember the following steps if you find yourself in one:

  • Check yourself for any injuries.
  • Stay on the scene, call 9-1-1, and wait for emergency responders.
  • Move your vehicle to the road shoulder if safe; turn on hazard lights.
  • Fully cooperate with law enforcement and stay until cleared to leave.
  • Document the scene and injuries with photos and videos.
  • Seek immediate medical attention.
  • Contact your insurance company and find a personal injury lawyer for legal advice.

What A Lawyer Can Do For You

Many victims put off calling a lawyer even if they sustain injuries after an accident. However, lawyers can help you in many ways. They can provide you with police reports, CCTV footage, and witness statements to strengthen your case. Your attorney will also negotiate with insurance companies to get you fair compensation. The best part is that they will do all of these things for you at no upfront cost. So if you’re injured in an accident, hire a personal injury attorney to recover medical bills, car repair costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.