[04-19-2024] San Joaquin County, CA – Possible Injury Reported After Three-Vehicle Crash, Including Big Rig, in Manteca

Published April 24, 2024

[04-19-2024] Possible Injury Reported After Three-Vehicle Crash, Including Big Rig, in MantecaA possible injury was reported after a three-vehicle crash, including a big rig, in Manteca on Friday morning, April 19, 2024.

According to the California Highway Patrol, the traffic incident happened at around 11:43 a.m. on eastbound Highway 120 near the South Main Street overpass.

CHP said that the collision involved two vehicles and a big rig. Reports reveal that it resulted in a possible minor injury but did not disclose the total number of people involved. The vehicle in which the injured person was at the time of the collision was also unclear.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation. No further details were immediately available.

Police work is underway.

Don’t Know What To Do After An Accident?

Your safety and rights depend on what you do next after an accident. Remember the following steps if you find yourself in one:

  • Check yourself for any injuries.

  • Stay on the scene, call 9-1-1, and wait for emergency responders.

  • Move your vehicle to the road shoulder if safe; turn on hazard lights.

  • Fully cooperate with law enforcement and stay until cleared to leave.

  • Document the scene and injuries with photos and videos.

  • Seek immediate medical attention.

  • Contact your insurance company and find a personal injury lawyer for legal advice.

What A Lawyer Can Do For You

Many victims put off calling a lawyer even if they sustain injuries after an accident. However, lawyers can help you in many ways. They can provide you with police reports, CCTV footage, and witness statements to strengthen your case. Your attorney will also negotiate with insurance companies to get you fair compensation. 

The best part is that they will do all of these things for you at no upfront cost. So if you’re injured in an accident, hire a personal injury attorney to recover medical bills, car repair costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.