[04-02-2024] San Joaquin County, CA – Injury Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash Near Lockeford

Published April 23, 2024

[04-02-2024] Injury Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash Near LockefordAn injury was reported following a two-vehicle crash in San Joaquin County on Tuesday morning, April 2, 2024.

According to the California Highway Patrol, the collision happened at around 6:06 a.m. on East Kettleman Lane and Tretheway Road near Lockeford.

The total number of people involved was not disclosed but CHP confirmed that a minor injury was reported.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

Additional information was not immediately available. Police work is underway.

Don’t Know What To Do After An Accident?

Your safety and rights depend on what you do next after an accident. Remember the following steps if you find yourself in one:

  • Check yourself for any injuries.

  • Stay on the scene, call 9-1-1, and wait for emergency responders.

  • Move your vehicle to the road shoulder if safe; turn on hazard lights.

  • Fully cooperate with law enforcement and stay until cleared to leave.

  • Document the scene and injuries with photos and videos.

  • Seek immediate medical attention.

  • Contact your insurance company and find a personal injury lawyer for legal advice.

What A Lawyer Can Do For You

Many victims put off calling a lawyer even if they sustain injuries after an accident. However, lawyers can help you in many ways. They can provide you with police reports, CCTV footage, and witness statements to strengthen your case. Your attorney will also negotiate with insurance companies to get you fair compensation. 

The best part is that they will do all of these things for you at no upfront cost. So if you’re injured in an accident, hire a personal injury attorney to recover medical bills, car repair costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.