[04-02-2024] Sacramento County, CA – Possible Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash Along Fruitridge Road

Published April 2, 2024

[04-02-2024] Possible Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash Along Fruitridge Road Possible injuries were reported following a two-vehicle crash along Fruitridge Road, Sacramento County, on Tuesday morning, April 2, 2024. 

According to the California Highway Patrol, the crash happened around 7:16 a.m. at Fruitridge Road and Hedge Avenue near Sierra Enterprise Elementary. 

Authorities stated that one car was blocking the intersection while the other vehicle was in a ditch after the crash. A possible injury was reported, but the extent of it remains unclear.

Anyone with information about the collision is urged to contact the police. 

No further details were released, and the authorities are gathering all necessary information to determine the cause of the crash. The investigation continues.

Don’t Know What To Do After An Accident?

Your safety and rights depend on what you do next after an accident. Remember the following steps if you find yourself in one:

  • Check yourself for any injuries.

  • Stay on the scene, call 9-1-1, and wait for emergency responders.

  • Move your vehicle to the road shoulder if safe; turn on hazard lights.

  • Fully cooperate with law enforcement and stay until cleared to leave.

  • Document the scene and injuries with photos and videos.

  • Seek immediate medical attention.

  • Contact your insurance company and find a personal injury lawyer for legal advice.

What A Lawyer Can Do For You

Many victims put off calling a lawyer even if they sustain injuries after an accident. However, lawyers can help you in many ways. They can provide you with police reports, CCTV footage, and witness statements to strengthen your case. Your attorney will also negotiate with insurance companies to get you fair compensation. 

The best part is that they will do all of these things for you at no upfront cost. So if you’re injured in an accident, hire a personal injury attorney to recover medical bills, car repair costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.